Midas touch: Add a touch of gold
The Olympics are over for another four years but we are still feeling (very) patriotic! We have omitted the green and created a GOLD look for you. Not sure if gold is for you or not? Read our colour matching blog here
Follow Rowena Campbell’s instructions below and we’ll have you looking as good as gold!
1. Firstly put the primer as a base to smooth the skin for the foundation to be applied.
2. Find or mix the foundation shade that’s perfect for you, “it’s common the bottled shade not be an exact match just means mixing to get that perfect shade is very common!” Rowena Campbell, Face Plus Medispa Bondi Beach
3. “I always do brows next as it frames the eyes ready for eye makeup and often you’ll find with good brows you don’t need as much eye makeup” Rowena Campbell, Face Plus Medispa Bondi Beach. The brow powder duo is easy to use and looks natural. Always brush through any brow product after you apply, it looks more natural and not as heavy.
4. “The illuminating bronzer is one of my absolute favourite products at the moment, it has a subtle shimmer, a bronzer and a peachy coloured blush all in one!! Perfect for a Summer glow on the cheeks”.
5. “A slick of the mineral velvet shadow in Golden Girl, line the top lash line with gel liner pencil in Golden Sand, a few coats of mascara and viola!”.
A gorgeous golden glow that looks fresh and is easy to do.
Products we recommend:
Curtis Collection, Baked Matte Bronzer: $50
Curtis Collection, AIRBRUSH FINISH – PORCELAIN $59
Curtis Collection, MATTE PERFECTION – FAIR 101 $59
Curtis Collection, HYDRA PRIMER $57
Curtis Collection, V GLOSS – GODDESS $30
Curtis Collection, GLIDE ON GEL LINER PENCIL IN GOLDEN SAND $33
Curtis Collection, ILLUMINATING BRONZER IN SUN GODDESS $50
Curtis Collection, MINERAL VELVET SHADOW IN GOLDEN GIRL $27.50
Looking for a mini make over? Make an appointment with our onsite make up artists Rowena or Caterina:
Face Plus Medispa, Bondi Beach: 02 8897 0077