Healthy Dose: Things you should be doing every day
Every day, you:
Go to the bathroom
Have a shower
Apply your skincare regime
Pop your makeup on (optional)
Go through your checklist before you walk out the door: Keys, phone & wallet…
Then out the door!
There may be some variables, gym, breakfast and coffee but what else could you be adding to your daily routine to improve your overall health and wellness?
2. Find the time to stretch: A lack of flexibility can lead o high blood sugar, sore muscles and still arteries. Read about the benefits of yoga here.
3. Breakfast: Many of us find it difficult in the mornings but eating a healthy breakfast filled with fibre and protein will boost your metabolism, provide the energy to get through the day.
4. Meditate: Meditation doesn’t have to take more than 5 to 10 minutes. Take the time, everyday to clear your mind and be one with yourself. Meditation can assist with a host of mental and health concerns including anxiety. Read our tips on controlling anxiety here.
5. Wash your sheets: Don’t you love that feeling when you crawl into bed with fresh sheets? Not only is it great for your mind it’s also great for your health!
6. SMILE: It takes more muscles to frown than smile. Smiling can instantly increase your mood. Go on, smile right now!
9. Set some goals: Goal setting can often provide you with a sense of purpose and when you stay on task, you will feel like your moving forward with your life. Read out tips on setting and achieving your goals here.
10. Wake up a little earlier: Waking up a little earlier obviously gives you time. You don’t want to start a new day feeling rushed!
Need to hit the refresh button? One of the best ways to achieve this is by the art of Reiki. To book:
Call: 02 8897 0077
Email: [email protected]