Event Ready: Summer Party Look
When preparing for a summer event there are five key beauty elements to creating the perfect look:
1. Primer, a mattifying one is best.
2. Foundation with an SPF, if you’re prone to freckles use a sunblock product such as the HydroPeptide, Solar Defense. Solar Defense is a zinc based sunblock and will act as a physical barrier, protecting the skin from the development of sun related spots.
3. Long lasting, eye colour.
4. Bronzed cheeks.
5. A soft and supple lip.
Here is our “safe” go to look for any party and any outfit:
1. Your first step is to apply primer. Jane Iredale, Smooth Affair, for Oily Skin, $78. We are leaning towards the “for oily” skin as it can provide an all day matte finish.
2. Apply a physical sunblock. If spots don’t concern you or suffer with pigmentation a tinted moisturiser like the Dream Tint By Jane Iredale is perfect. You can apply the Tint with your fingers or a sponge.
3. It’s time to move to your cheeks. Using a fan brush in a copper or bronze tone apply the shade to the apples of your cheek.
4. Using an eye shader brush apply an eyeshadow. A creamy shade should be applied to your lid, brow bone and inner corner of your eye.
5. Using a chisel shader brush, blend a gold shade on to your eye lid as well.
6. Using a crease brush, apply a copper shade to the crease and outer corner of your eye.
7. Apply a brown eye pencil to the top lash line.
8. And a taupe share to the lower lash lines.
9. Apply your preferred shade of mascara.
10. We love lip stains, apply this onto your lips with a layer of gloss.
A simple beautiful look for any summer event! Now get out there and socialise!
For a colour matching session with one of our experienced team members:
Call: 02 8897 0000
Email: [email protected]