The Beauty Chef Glow Powder
If you suffer from PCOS then every medical and wellness advocate will tell you, that food should be your medicine.
If you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) you can fight the condition by incorporating the following five elements into your daily routine.
- Eat a nutritious, anti-inflammatory diet – one that is high in fibre and low in simple carbohydrates and sugars. In fact, carbohydrates should be limited to complex carbohydrates that are low on the glycaemic index.
- Establish and maintain a workout routine that engages your body without pushing the limits of physical fitness too far – strenuous exercise can add stress that will keep you in hormone imbalance. Exercise should be a daily activity but should never be something that causes injury.
- Incorporate targeted nutritional supplements into a healthy diet. Vitamins, minerals, and botanicals that have been blended together to support specific functions and systems of your body can increase your body’s ability to fight back and regain its health.
- Seek support. The symptoms associated with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome can be difficult to cope with, as well as emotionally draining. A shoulder to lean on in times of struggle can be invaluable to you.
- Get smart. Learn all you can about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Insulin Resistance.
Below is a list of some diet do’s and don’ts. While it is sometimes hard to fit in your daily dose of healthy vitamins and minerals, The Beauty Chef’s Glow powder can help you.
GLOW Advanced Inner Beauty Powder is a complete daily beauty supplement suitable for anyone wanting to improve skin tone and texture for radiant skin that lasts. Containing a blend of carefully selected nutrient dense and Certified Natural and Organic ingredients to nourish and enhance the skin from the inside, giving your skin a healthy glow on the outside. Our unique and exclusive Flora Culture™ bio-fermentation process is used to super-charge the ingredients in the formula and creates a natural broad-spectrum probiotic. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, prebiotics and probiotics, GLOW is packed with skin-loving bio-available nutrients that are absorbed quickly and effectively by the body’s cells. When taken regularly, GLOW aids gut health and effective digestion, which naturally results in a smoother, more radiant complexion
The Beauty Chef Glow Powder is an amazing plant based supplement that should be taken daily and incorporated as part of a healthy, natural diet.
PCOS Foods to Avoid
- Highly processed packaged food/ fast food (anything high in sugar and salt)
- Grain fed meat
- Non-organic produce
- Dried fruits (any product with hidden sugars and fructose)
PCOS Foods to Incorporate
- Foods that are Low G.I
- Natural products high in healthy fats ie. Avocados, nuts & seeds
- Turmeric (fresh if possible)
- Magnesium (helps with Insulin resistants and blood sugar levels),
- Spearmint (lowers male hormones helps with hair growth on face
- Liquorice root & Peony Root (Hormone Balancing helps with period)
- Saw Palmetto (if you have high androgen levels (male Hormone)
- Omega 3s MCT oil
- Apple cider vinegar
NB: See your Naturopath or Doctor before trying any of these remedies ask for test to be done to find out what imbalance you might have before introducing any of the following supplements
Call 02 8897 0000 to book a skin consultation